Saint John Orthodox Christian School is pleased to offer a Preschool program for three to five year olds. The preschool curriculum is comprised of enrichment activities which include arts and crafts projects, music, outside activities, games, story time and supervised free play.
- Our Preschool I class is for children who have turned 3 years old by September 1st. It meets Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Our Preschool II class is for children who have turned 4 years old by September 1st. It meets 3 mornings a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday).
- We also offer an all day Preschool II class from 8:30 to 3:00pm. (Monday, Wednesday & Friday).
Please call Saint John Orthodox Christian School (696-3920) for preschool class times or any other questions you may have.
Saint John Orthodox Christian School offers a full day kindergarten program. Language Arts will be primarily taught during the morning hours of 8:30 am to 11:50 am. The afternoon schedule will be comprised of math, science and other enrichment activities that include arts and crafts projects, music, outside activities, games, story time and supervised free play.
- Harcourt Trophies (2003) Language Arts – a comprehensive reading, writing, spelling, and grammar program based on solid research.
- Saxon Math – a complete mathematics program which focuses on the mastery of foundational concepts. K-3 utilizes manipulatives to augment instruction.
- Harcourt Science – activity based program with units on earth, life, and physical science.
- Houghton-Mifflin Social Studies – textbook based program that covers various cultures, geography, United States and World History.
7th-8th Grade Curriculum
- Intensive curriculum & experiences
- Literature focused study