- No comments
Here are some ways you can help….
– Food Prep: Contact the school office to see when Kh. Betsy needs help with this… usually it is a day or two before and then the night of the event
– Silent Auction: Assist with the assembly of baskets, help with Silent Auction set-up, help during the Silent Auction and assist with payment for and delivery of items
– Set-up and Clean-up of Church basement
– Assist with decorations – setup and cleanup
Always a great way to help….
– Provide an item in new or like new condition for our Silent Auction (we look for things like: gift cards for services or dining, artwork, jewelry, kid friendly items or experiences, just to name a few)
Basket themes have been assigned to each classroom. Please look at the theme for your child’s age group and bring something to add to their class basket. If you have “just the right thing” for one of the other class baskets, please don’t hesitate to bring it to school – we want the baskets to be really full! New this year are the addition of two all school baskets that are fun themes as well. Students should begin bringing their basket items on Monday, Oct. 9th and the last day for donations will be Tuesday, October 17th. Finally, if you would prefer not to shop, we will shop for you! Just send to school the amount of money you’d like to spend and we’ll take care of it for you.